NYSCF’s Junior Leadership Council (JLC) is a group of dedicated young professionals and emerging leaders committed to NYSCF’s mission of advancing cures for the major diseases of our time through stem cell research.
NYSCF pushes the boundaries of medical research to develop revolutionary technologies and approaches all with a singular focus of finding better, faster, and more affordable treatments and cures, which will help millions of patients facing chronic and degenerative diseases worldwide. NYSCF accelerates research in the following areas:
ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
Bone and muscle regeneration
Mental heath disorders
- Interact directly with scientists on the front lines of stem cell research
- Be the first to learn about scientific breakthroughs
- Network with like-minded young professionals
- Attend NYSCF and Junior Leadership Council events (Annual cocktail reception, NYSCF Annual Gala & Science Fair, happy hour events, NYSCF seminar series)
- Listing on Junior Leadership Council page on the NYSCF website
- Make a meaningful impact in the field of stem cell research
More Information:To learn more about NYSCF’s Junior Leadership Council, click here to download the brochure. If you have any questions or want to join the Junior Leadership Council, email JuniorLeadership@nyscf.org or call (212) 365-7433.
Stay updated with NYSCF's research by following us: